Sundown Audio

need help desiding

toadking90

i am running two t3 t600.s both are d2. so i have to get an amp that can push what those can handle at 2 ohm.

the box i am using is right around 7 cub's of feet. my question is should i go under power? or meet their demands?

i have been staring this amp down

amp here

but it only is 900 watts at 2ohm. which compaired to my current set up of only 500 going to them its almost double so it will be loud.

just throw some ideas out there for me. i would like to stay around the 200-250ish price range.

thanks for your input.

p.s. i would like to have a boss knob btw. forgot to throw that in there.

Edited by toadking90

What do you think about this amp it would be 500 to each.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

What do you think about this amp it would be 500 to each.

ha accually i am running the prime 500 right now so the end that would be good cause the bass knob is already mounted. however i dislike the prime cause at 2 ohm they run hot. and i mean like "ouch i just burnt my hand hot" and its a little expensive. i would rather lose 100 watts if the amp wont overheat and is cheaper

Shoulda got them d1 to wire them at 1 ohm. Now your gonna have to spend more on an amp when u coulda gotten one for cheaper that does rated at 1ohm instead of 2

i know but money is such a downfall for me to have this expensive hobby i only get to buy something for me like this stuff maybe twice a year. so its one thing at a time. and if i would have got them at d1 i would never have been able to install them...

depending on the vehicle and upgrading in the future you could go with a aq2200d and later add 2 more subs to have a total of 4 subs.

i would just love to have 4 subs in there and its possible. easy. but somebody would have to be giving handouts for all that to go down.

Shoulda got them d1 to wire them at 1 ohm. Now your gonna have to spend more on an amp when u coulda gotten one for cheaper that does rated at 1ohm instead of 2

i know but money is such a downfall for me to have this expensive hobby i only get to buy something for me like this stuff maybe twice a year. so its one thing at a time. and if i would have got them at d1 i would never have been able to install them...

I see. Well hifonics would be good I guess. Make sure u have decent electrical cuz they do like to drain power. But a nice Brutus would do the trick. They make good amps for the price man so I would look at them

I see. Well hifonics would be good I guess. Make sure u have decent electrical cuz they do like to drain power. But a nice Brutus would do the trick. They make good amps for the price man so I would look at them

ok. and yup electrical is good. thanks for the input so the one i was looking at will work then. just got to decide if i want to get the 1200 or 1700 now.