bobmartin24 Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 I currently have a 3.4 cubic foot sealed box for my 15" kicker cvr. Im defintly going to be building a new box in a few weeks but i cant decide weather or not to go ported or to try a different size sealed... my trunk dimentions are Height 14" Depth 22" Width 31"
JB1991 Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 I currently have a 3.4 cubic foot sealed box for my 15" kicker cvr. Im defintly going to be building a new box in a few weeks but i cant decide weather or not to go ported or to try a different size sealed... my trunk dimentions are Height 14" Depth 22" Width 31" I would go ported. I have 2 CVR 15s and they got a lot louder going from sealed to ported 2000 Camaro SS Pioneer DEH-P7200hd Rockford Fosgate T1S652 Alpine PDX 4.100 DC Audio Level 3 Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1
bobmartin24 Posted January 22, 2011 Author Report Posted January 22, 2011 thanks, i will probly end up trying ported but what are you tuned to and how much space did you give each one?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.