Been here before, back for more.

Hey everyone, hope all is going well. I've been on here (cooper205) but I go by ctdv55 on every other forum that I'm on. I took an interest in car audio around September of 2006 and it's grown into an addiction since then. I don't have the top of the line system by any means but its shocked a few people. I'd love to see what you have whether it be 1 8" or 8 18"s, I'll show you the same respect that you show me.

I'm 19 and currently living in Central Alabama until better opportunities arise. I'm going to school to pursue a degree in Computer Science and hopefully become an IT manager sometime in the next 3-5 years.

This is just a few pictures of what my truck was when I got it and when I've made it into over the past two and a half years. I'm nowhere near done but I've done good for saving money while in school doing what I've done to it. Hopefully after college I'll have a good job to sink all kinds of money into it.

First day I got her. October 27th 2007.

Rear shot

The truck had the factory delco radio with casette deck and factory speakers, I couldnt deal with that and bought a sony head unit and 4 sony 4"x6"s....worst cd player and speakers I've had in my life. Not to bring any hate on the Sony fans out there but that stuff sucked.

Had the windows tinted shortly after I got it. 29.5% on the windows and 15% on the back window if I remember correctly.

I spent pretty much all of 2008 working oddjobs to help do everything that was put on it in 2009.

First was the sound system. Built the box with the help of one of my friends dads. Looked amazing but the sound quality wasnt all that great. This was put in around Feb. of 2009.

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s23/chase_coop3r/?action=view&current=100_0192.jpg

Around March I decided to remove the side trim from the bottom due to how poor it was starting to look. Also took the Silverado Badges off the cab. Shortly after I got a great deal on some 20" Boss 304 rims wrapped in Hankook 275/55/R20 tires. My truck was starting to stand out among the others.

Truck005.jpg

For the most part, all I've done since is drive the truck, swapped out sub boxes around April of this year and the sound quality improved greatly.

Around may of this year the fuel pump went out in it, in the two and a half years I've had the truck that has been the only problem I've had out of it. I got the truck with 164,000 miles on it and I've babied it ever since, right now it's about to roll over 178,000 miles and I see many more coming from it.

Took this around the middle of June of 2010.

Please tell me someone on this website knows what my tag means..

Truck005.jpg

Feel free to leave comments and tell me what you think.

Thanks,

Chase

Vids of the old box.

Vid of the new box.

Feel free to let me know what you think and would suggest I do next. I'm currently open to any ideas that you may have.

Thanks for reading,

Chase

Plans for new system are already in the making

For some reason, the pictures aren't wanting to work and I accidentally did a double post of this. So I'll try and post just some pics to see if they work here.

100_0194.jpg

100_0192.jpg

Edited by ctdv55

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 3.5 Sedan

Mechman 320 Amp Alternator

XS Power D2400

Alpine CDE-HD149BT

Stinger RCA's

Ampere Audio 150.4

4 Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5"s and 2 Super Tweeters Per Door (For now)

Few goodies coming soon for the trunk.