7.1 /7.2 home theater that does 150-200 rms

im thinking about this http://www.crutchfield.com/s_022RXA3000/Yamaha-RX-A3000.html?tp=179 thats double my budget but i think im gona save and do things right the first time so i dont have to do it again and id have to get a tape to see the size im unsure atm. in your expiernce how does a 7.1 do on music

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

That's definitely a badass receiver. And it looks pretty future proof as far as technology for the next decade if you're lucky. But I'm not going to tell you rather or not that's what you should buy or not since I don't have that money to spend on a receiver so someone with more expensive experience hopefully will chime in or look over at the forum I mentioned for info from people who will actually know and run multi $1,000 home theaters. As far as music on 7.1. I prefer to alway have my music in stereo and actually only use my front towers and sub usually. But if I do use my surround I put it in a mode that has equal output to each speaker to really crank it. Another words. every speaker plays the same music and it isn't forced into a Digital 5 or 6 or 7.1. Now bluray music converts is another story for surround. Lol

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff