kinda senceless post guys... its like we are comparing an apple to a banana to a orange and some grapes! all these vehicles are way different :excl:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lexus, jeep, 4runner, tahoe....that would me my order of pick...
... if i wanted something a little sporty/fast i would go with the Lexus, if i wanted a very high maintinance urban assault vehicle i would go with the Jeep, if i wanted a very low maintinance urban assault vehicle that would prob last forever i would get the 4-Runner, but if i wanted look good while cruising a very comfortable car i would get the Chevy Tahoe FTW!!! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

kinda senceless post guys... its like we are comparing an apple to a banana to a orange and some grapes! all these vehicles are way different :excl:

yea but i was only asking which car would you guys choose. i would drive all of them. im just trying to get a new/used car and trying to get others opinions. thats the reason i posted the cars that like u said are completely diff.

... if i wanted something a little sporty/fast i would go with the Lexus, if i wanted a very high maintinance urban assault vehicle i would go with the Jeep, if i wanted a very low maintinance urban assault vehicle that would prob last forever i would get the 4-Runner, but if i wanted look good while cruising a very comfortable car i would get the Chevy Tahoe FTW!!! :)

im leaning towards the tahoe...

Lets Go Ski

They want 14.9 for a tahoe with 90,000 miles :o

.. wow after looking at that I notice all of them have almost 100k on them, I'm not a person to own something with high miles personally...

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

yea i feel ya on that...im looking for less miles tho
cool, i'll give you my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x2 for 15k she only has 40k miles on her!!! j/p mang, but what is your budget?