MECA Southwest Audiofest in West Phoenix 02/19

Dave Ritter

This is just a reminder that the next Southwest Audiofest show being held on Saturday, February 19th at the Hooters located on Bell Rd and 75th Ave. Here is the link for the flyer found on the MECA website: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/2-19-11AZ.pdf

MECA members who present their current MECA membeship card to their Hooters server receive a 10% discount on Hooters food and merchandise.

Please check the MECA events calendar at http://www.mecacaraudio.com/dnn50/Events/MECAEventShowSchedule.aspx for more Southwest Audiofest Series 2011 events as they are sanctioned and announced. One of our goals is to have as many Arizona based competitors win national points titles in MECA, win Arizona State titles, and receive invitations to the 2011 MECA World Finals!

Arizona is the fastest growing region in the country for MECA, and I know that we have even more room to grow! We look forward to seeing you there.

Founder/CEO Car Audio Tournament of Champions™ (CATOC™)

www.catoc-cca.com“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.” – Stephen Wright

Correction! The Hooters is located on 75th Ave near Thomas Rd. I apologize for the error.

Founder/CEO Car Audio Tournament of Champions™ (CATOC™)

www.catoc-cca.com“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.” – Stephen Wright

• 2 weeks later...

Correction! The Hooters is located on 75th Ave near Thomas Rd. I apologize for the error.

damn, i was thinking nice, that's not that far.. lol

oh cool...that hooters just opened up a few months back. Just right down the road from me. Think I'll swing by for a bit.

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2