if u need any help with this car bro pm me

and i will be keeping my eye on this :drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

looks good man! i cant beleive you got th btl and sundown for 400!!! thats ridiculous

never knew these car excited. kinda rice from first look but very bad ass :drinks:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

looks good man! i cant beleive you got th btl and sundown for 400!!! thats ridiculous

never knew these car excited. kinda rice from first look but very bad ass :drinks:

Yeah, i thought the same thing when I first saw it, but I wanted a 5spd hatch, and I found it at a good price, so I had to get it! I'm gettin all the things for this build at a good price!

mivtCK.png

If you ever learn anything in the car audio world, "DONT TAKE SHORTCUTS" has got to be the most valuable lesson you will ever learn. I've learned this the hard way, and thank god, this time nothing bad happened. But it could have. Always remember that if you don't have the right stuff, don't use temporary parts...wait until what you need comes in before hooking shit up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsd8rUDaot0

mivtCK.png

Archived