Portable PA Keyboard System?

should i spend the money and make some of these?

http://www.billfitzmaurice.com/Jack.html

im also thinking about putting my 8" in one of these

http://www.billfitzmaurice.com/T18.html

As for the Jack, may not be a bad idea if you're really up for it. I'd suggest going with either a nice set of 12" loudspeakers, either active or passive. And by 8", do you mean a car subwoofer? If so, then it may not work as well as you think. These are built for general loudspeaker subs, not car subwoofers.

POTATO!

I'm only 16 and my dad says the limit is 10". And for the sub I already have a tang band 740p and I saw a vid on YouTube called Tuba 18 and it was this box with the tang band sub. I would be using it in my room. And for the jacks, I would just use them for bringing to friendsd houses and use it for my keyboard and stuff like that. Thanks for the reply

IMG_1923_zpseba25f4f.jpgIMG_1275_zps14ef358e.jpg

I'm only 16 and my dad says the limit is 10". And for the sub I already have a tang band 740p and I saw a vid on YouTube called Tuba 18 and it was this box with the tang band sub. I would be using it in my room. And for the jacks, I would just use them for bringing to friendsd houses and use it for my keyboard and stuff like that. Thanks for the reply

Is price an issue? If not, then go with the QSC K10, $699 apiece. Amplifier built in, and excellent quality. I've heard a LOT of good reviews about these speakers, and will probably sound better.

As for that sub, I didn't know you were going to use it in your home alone. In that case, it should be fine...

POTATO!

Is price an issue? If not, then go with the QSC K10, $699 apiece. Amplifier built in, and excellent quality. I've heard a LOT of good reviews about these speakers, and will probably sound better.

As for that sub, I didn't know you were going to use it in your home alone. In that case, it should be fine...

POTATO!

im looking to only spend about 200 dollars on the woofers and horn tweeters. i want to actually make the jacks myself. im really getting into the whole woodworking thing, and i think its pretty cool. i was just wondering what woofers and horn tweeters to get for them

IMG_1923_zpseba25f4f.jpgIMG_1275_zps14ef358e.jpg

im looking to only spend about 200 dollars on the woofers and horn tweeters. i want to actually make the jacks myself. im really getting into the whole woodworking thing, and i think its pretty cool. i was just wondering what woofers and horn tweeters to get for them

All I can say is good luck. Finding components for $200 for both horns/woofers is going to be VERY fun.

POTATO!

Archived