ACKAWILY Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 If it's a 4.3 it's pretty easy! Imma go ahead and give it a shot then. I can make some time and I know a welder. Well see what happens. 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
killallblue Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 I haven't done it on my blaze but want to but in the build log for the buger he shows how he built his
ACKAWILY Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 I haven't done it on my blaze but want to but in the build log for the buger he shows how he built his Yeah I seen his build. I can't even compare my skills to his. Imma try it out though. 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
Justin Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 You don't have to weld any thing.. 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
ACKAWILY Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 You don't have to weld any thing.. I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to tie into the original bracket 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
Justin Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 Well have you decided dual or triple? 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
Justin Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 This is my blazer with quad alts.. 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
ACKAWILY Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 Well have you decided dual or triple? Imma go with triple since I'm doing it myself. 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.