ok and then one part i dont get about wiring is when you put dvc subs (+ - + -) for each sub, in a box i dont get how to wire the subs to the box, I dont really know how to word this but im trying. For example. I have 2 dvc subs (audioque sdc 2.5-12's) and i want to put them into the box and the box has two of those caps or whatever, the things with the positive and negitive terminals outside and on the back of the box, i dont get how i would wire that to the box, would i just wire both positives on one sub to the positive terminal on one cap, both negitives to the negitive terminal and same thing with the other sub? thats why i dont really get these diagrams.

I'm sorry if you cant understand what im trying to say, i can put some pictures up if you want me to.

Thank you

Edited by JordanSchumaker

put the +'s from the woofers to the + on the terminal cup. same with negative. also, just wondering, what box do you have? did you buy it or have it made?

Im probably going to sound stupid right now but i dont have anything, im trying to get as much knowledge as i can so when i do buy what i want i will know what to do with it.

I have a picture i made on paint of what i think your saying but i dont know how to insert it in here, do you know how?

put the +'s from the woofers to the + on the terminal cup. same with negative. also, just wondering, what box do you have? did you buy it or have it made?

Im probably going to sound stupid right now but i dont have anything, im trying to get as much knowledge as i can so when i do buy what i want i will know what to do with it.

I have a picture i made on paint of what i think your saying but i dont know how to insert it in here, do you know how?

yeah you just go to imgur.com and upload it on there. then when its done, take the whole code and just copy paste it on here.

I just wanna know, does it make a difference in box?? Cuz for some odd reason I just bought a SA-12 and put in my old box that I had where my old subs blew, and tried it out. And I was curious on the diff of loudness and quality between my kenwood kfc-w3012's I have in my other car so I took them out and took the SA-12's out and tested them same song and volume, and the kenwoods were better.......so I'm like WTF?? Does the box have anything to do with this??

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

The box has everything to do with the system. If the box is built shittily then the best subs on the face of the earth will sound horrible.

And in the pic, what's a cup?

On the outside of the box they have those caps or cups with the terminals on it, i dont know the actuall name of them but thats what im talking about.