How many batteries

It's a very good start. I'm running stock alt although a 140Amp on 2krms with just 0/1g wire and big 3 and only drop below 14.7 at idle. You'll have to try it to see. Look into an alternator after you get the amp and batteries. You need to make power to get power

What the most watts a 95 amp alt can take?

It's a very good start. I'm running stock alt although a 140Amp on 2krms with just 0/1g wire and big 3 and only drop below 14.7 at idle. You'll have to try it to see. Look into an alternator after you get the amp and batteries. You need to make power to get power

What the most watts a 95 amp alt can take?

it can produce 95x14.4

so 1368, maybe half will get used buy your car,

if you pull more current than 95 then your voltage will drop, since the alt can only put out 1368 watts

Should be fine if you have a upgraded front battery and rear, ive i know a friend who is running his on a stock batt and a kinetic hc 1800 in the rear with 110 amp alt only dipping into the mid 13's.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

So it probably won't even handle the aq2200?

it will work, youll just have some voltage drop, but unless your under 12 volts your alright. i was just answering your question about the alt output,

Yes, you should be fine with that. I would get a voltage meter so you can watch your rear battery voltage.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

dont think i saw anyone else reccomend this.. do the big 3!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived