Puffy Jacket

Guest MegaloManiac

Ok winter is coming up, i need a new jacket. I was wondering where/I can get those nice big kinda puffy jackets that i see a lot of poeple have. They look comfortable and warm. they look pretty much like this but i want it in black, any idea what they are called and how much and where? BTW i see mainly black people mwearing them. and damit i want it also, even though im not black.

hunkyham.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

those are the diamond ones i dont like them. Do they really have duck feathers? have you seen that episode of Seinfeld..George has a simalar jacket but i dont need the hood i think he said Gortex

triple down, north face available @ any higher end outdoorsman stores... cabellas, rei, bass pro shops... (goose feathers) 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest MegaloManiac

i just google the north face jacket. the real north face ones are about $200. Im sure the oldnavy or the south pole ones are cheaper. plus i live in tx i dont think i need the real ones, cause too much insulation. the coldest around here is probally 32 , but right now its about 76