Question for weight lifters

protein before during and after id what ive always been told.

For some, that may work. But for 99% of others, it's a good way to clear your colon lol

Protein sh*ts are terrible :P I take one usually after i work out. I use jack'd as a pre-workout supplement. Took creatine for a bit and my lifts went up like crazy. Only thing that sucks is you lose alot when you get off of it. I usually stick to one pre-workout for drive and energy and protein for recovery. And I'm 6'2'' and 175 lbs. Not big by any means but I'm trying lol

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Protein is what makes muscles grow. You need it if you want big muscles lol. You can get it with shakes but the best way to get protein is from whole foods. Like lean beef, chicken, and milk. Basically you are not gonna see the gains you want without it. I would drink a shake before and after a workout and throughout the rest of the day eat foods high in protein. Just my 2 cents. I made great gains with this combination. Before my girlfriend made me a fatass that is haha.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Get a weight gainer shake don't get a rtd. Get a bag mix it your self you will save a lot. It's hard to get a lot of high cal good quality food if you got to work and its hard to stuff your face that much... try to get your weight in protein a day rule thumb...

I won't do weight gainers. My brother took those back in his hay day and it caught up with him to say the least.

Protein is what makes muscles grow. You need it if you want big muscles lol. You can get it with shakes but the best way to get protein is from whole foods. Like lean beef, chicken, and milk. Basically you are not gonna see the gains you want without it. I would drink a shake before and after a workout and throughout the rest of the day eat foods high in protein. Just my 2 cents. I made great gains with this combination. Before my girlfriend made me a fatass that is haha.

oh I eat protein like a champ.