sexy ass first gen love these cars

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i finally got my car back after 6 months :)

54.jpg

This was the side that got crushed in from the accident

55.jpg

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS, (2) Rockford Fosgate T400-4, (4) Rockford Fosgate T1652-S Component Sets, (1) Rockford Fosgate T1500-1BDCP, (1) Rockford Fosgate T2D415 in a ported box (5.5cu. ft. tuned @ 37Hz), (1) Optima Yellow Top under hood, (1) Shuriken 80 amp batt in the back, 2 runs 0 AWG OFC Rockford Fosgate wire, Big 3 upgrade on front and back battery, Stock Altenator (90 amps), RF RCA's, Kicker 12AWG OFC speaker wire, Stinger roadkill sound deadner all over the inside of the car

i finally got my car back after 6 months :)

54.jpg

This was the side that got crushed in from the accident

55.jpg

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS, (2) Rockford Fosgate T400-4, (4) Rockford Fosgate T1652-S Component Sets, (1) Rockford Fosgate T1500-1BDCP, (1) Rockford Fosgate T2D415 in a ported box (5.5cu. ft. tuned @ 37Hz), (1) Optima Yellow Top under hood, (1) Shuriken 80 amp batt in the back, 2 runs 0 AWG OFC Rockford Fosgate wire, Big 3 upgrade on front and back battery, Stock Altenator (90 amps), RF RCA's, Kicker 12AWG OFC speaker wire, Stinger roadkill sound deadner all over the inside of the car

any plans for wheels? i plan to do a similar thing with my neon re paint it stock color maybe a little lower and srt4 rims keeping things nice simple and clean

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

sexy ass first gen love these cars

lol its actually a 2ga eclipse

any plans for wheels? i plan to do a similar thing with my neon re paint it stock color maybe a little lower and srt4 rims keeping things nice simple and clean

well im looking at Enkei 17" Air Raids but stock is good for me right now lol im starting to like the clean stock look

well now to start with the actual build, i have a week off of work so ill be doing a lot in the next few days lol i bought 3 sheets of MDF and a tube of 4" pipe. my first step is to build the compression chamber in the hatch area and make it double layered

56.jpg

57.jpg

one afternoon and im already done with one sheet, which completes the bottom plate

58.jpg

cutting into another sheet

60.jpg

61.jpg

got the walls made and now to make the top plate on the chamber

62.jpg

63.jpg

got the top plate and the some of the face mounting made to hold the sub plate

64.jpg

here is what i got so far

66.jpg

a pic of the top of the box

67.jpg

getting ready to cut the face plate

68.jpg

making my face plate measurments

69.jpg

busting out the T2 finally

70.jpg

72.jpg

love looking at this sub

73.jpg

got the face plate made, double layered too

74.jpg

and the face plate finally put on

75.jpg

here is a better pic of the face plate

76.jpg

got the ports cut and ready

79.jpg

here is a pic with the sub and ports in

80.jpg

i soldered up some 0 gauge for the rear battery

81.jpg

82.jpg

83.jpg

84.jpg

well time to start on the next step of the project

87.jpg

got the basic frame for the amp rack made

88.jpg

i did a little test fire with my sony components

90.jpg

got my pillows ready lol

91.jpg

92.jpg

stuffed two pillows in that empty space. did the same for both sides

93.jpg

starting to make the mdf rings

94.jpg

got all the rings made

95.jpg

got the tweeter pods made

97.jpg

getting the panels ready for glassing

98.jpg

Archived