The Distruction Of The 97shocker

Well seeing as a Wall for 4 15's is not at all a wall with only 2 in it I figured I would sell the 3 good RFR2215's and buy 4 new woofers. Well when I took the woofers out to sell. I found some damage that would not allow me just through 4 new woofers in the exsisting box I had. Besides this box is over 3 years old. I have learned so much sence then on this fourm I figured I would pull it all out and try again..

So with out further delay here is the The Distruction of the 97Shocker

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

man that was a nice setup. what do you have in mind for the next setup?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

That Sir, is crazy! What is going in it next? :)

I will be putting 4 more 15's in there as soon as I aquire them not sure what box design yet! I do have a vision though.

I will be runing 2 15's untill I can aford 2 more. Not sure how the box and amps will tie in yet but I know the type of box for the 2. It will all be tempuary waiting for 2 more 15's and the new wall.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I'm pretty sure you could load those boxes with any 15's and craigslist 'em.

For sure!! after some minor repair/bracing and about a gallon of fiber glass inside. We'll see! no major plans for the old boxes. unless some one is looking for a wedge box for 2 15's @ 8 cubes? Not 100% on tuning it was 42hz in my burbban but that was also with 2 boxes. When I got the specs I asked about 1 box for 2 woofers and just doubled it. it orginaly was to be at 35 to 38hz for 1 box.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

that wall was one of the best ive ever seen. pure sexiness

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

that wall was one of the best ive ever seen. pure sexiness

Thanks again! The sad thing is it took a 1/4 of the time to tare it down as it took to build it all up.. Hopefully in the near future it will look that good or better again.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived