Subs Forsale Cheap

Hey whats up guys. As you noticed, or might not have noticed, i haven't been on as much as i usually am. My computer is f*cked up, so i need to buy a new tower for it. until then i will be on randomly, when i get a chance to use my brothers computer... anyway, since i don't have a job, i need to sell some of these subs i have laying around my house. all these prices are shipped, and are cheap imho...

you probably could take these subs and sell em, local for more then you paid for em...

all these subs are in perfect working condition. if they have a cosmetic problem, it will be stated w/ a picture.

here we go:

SOLD

2x older model cvrs, they are 12s, in dual4's $150shipped OBO

These have no problem cosmetically but their alil dusty. They are great mechanically.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SOLD

2x ma audio 1200xls, they are 12s, in dual4's $160shipped OBO

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

glue on the surround: They are great mechanically.

Posted Image

2x older model eclipse subs, they are 12s, single 6ohm $175 OBO

These have no problem cosmetically but their alil dusty. They are great mechanically.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HERES A VID OF THE ECLIPSES IN THE BOX HOOKED UP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCrJA-vMjdY

2x mmats p3.0's, they are 15s, forgot vc, imma get a dmm(will post later) $250 OBO shipped

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

scuffed pic of the mmats dust cap:

Posted Image

for the most part guys, im pretty firm on these prices. if you have any questions post em or pm me. If your part of TDH pm me for a slighly lower price. however, if a member is willing to pay the price current price here, i won't sell it cheaper.

thanks for looking guys

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

would you throw in that ported box w/ the purchase of a pair of on of these(whats it tuned to)? and if not, would you be willing to just sell the box? is it even any good?

im just lookin for somethin new for my room right now...

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

would you throw in that ported box w/ the purchase of a pair of on of these(whats it tuned to)? and if not, would you be willing to just sell the box? is it even any good?

im just lookin for somethin new for my room right now...

the box is tuned to ~34hz. solid box

its gonna be a b*tch to ship, but if you pay shipping we can work something out. pm me

heres a vid of the box w/ those subs in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCrJA-vMjdY

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

if i put a board on the front of that ported box could one recut it n run 15's in it? n would it cost like $200 to ship it?

and those kickers n ma's are tempting, ied like to have a good ported box, ied get one from da mexican down the street but he'ed fuk u anyway u could turn on buyin ish

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

if i put a board on the front of that ported box could one recut it n run 15's in it? n would it cost like $200 to ship it?

and those kickers n ma's are tempting, ied like to have a good ported box, ied get one from da mexican down the street but he'ed fuk u anyway u could turn on buyin ish

lol, idk what that means mean, but thanks for the bump :hi:

ntm since your TDH, you could get a lil cheaper if your serious about buying. lmk

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

Archived