DC Sound Lab

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Let me know what you guys think

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif

Mad vid editing skillz :)

What the hell is all over the corner of the box? gross.

-Drew

Dunno, kinda gross right???

I wanna repost with better lighting. I don't like this vid very much because there is hella flex around my car, but the only one that looked raw was the outside of my door lol. You can thank Gibbs for the cam work. =D

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif

HAHA fucking Gibbs.

i'll work my Camera magic this weekend- take it you didn't drive to sac?

whats the status for saturday?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

hey!! my filming is fine! The sun was in a bad spot so lighting sucked. I could see flex but not through the camera, that cameras focus was slow too. I didn't like it. Would have used mine but the battery is toast. The car actually doesn't flex that much. Sturdy lil Toyota it is.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

hey!! my filming is fine! The sun was in a bad spot so lighting sucked. I could see flex but not through the camera, that cameras focus was slow too. I didn't like it. Would have used mine but the battery is toast. The car actually doesn't flex that much. Sturdy lil Toyota it is.

Fine gibbs, you vid job was not to shabby. That damn sun.

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif