SMOKEYSGIRL's First Build (Fiberglassed Sub Box)

We had extra wood layin around and figured it'd be a great idea to start on the enclosure for my ColoradHO (for u Chode ) The system will consist of RF Power Series Components, 1 4 Channel RF Power Series amp (2009 model), last but not least 1 single 10" FI SSD subwoofer!

First we took the measurements (Kaimana's(smokeumtires for all you newbs) been teaching me step-by-step, so im the one with the dirty hands this time)

Imma Just post pics...Cause I dont know how to explain this stuff well enough yet

DAY 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

Keep in mind... Im not cuttin the wood, Mana is. I dont have the hand 4 routers and saws just yet I just measured everything and cut the cardboard for the curves

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then We wrapped it in fleece...and he handed me the stapler and said "MAKE SURE theres no wrinkles!" After bout 30min this is the result

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now for some resin....

Posted Image

Posted Image

And after the first day heres how it looks

Posted Image

:give_rose:

Alohas

Amber

duck.jpg

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Day 2

Time For More resin this time with fiberglass :), My friend came by and gave me a hand too since Mana was takin pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then I took the center fleece out of the ring. It was too solid to cut. So look wat my boyfriend has me do :blink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then MORE LAYERS, and the Finish of day 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

:give_rose:

Alohas

Amber

duck.jpg

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived