3,000 watts in a dodge stealth build

my buddy has a 92 dodge stealth twin turbo. we started the build yesterday but im sick as all hell so we just got most the wood cut and called it quits. we will probably finish it up tomorrow and run all the wires. the subs should arrive today. after displacements it should be ~3.2 cubes and tuned between 31 and 32

setups gonna consist of two audioque hdc3 10's off this..

Posted Image

heres a few pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a mock up in the hatch

Posted Image

like i said im sick and can barely get out of bed but i might go out to the garage and cut the 45's later. It should all be assembled and playing tomorrrow hopefully

its a good start, feel better and get it finished...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

its a good start, feel better and get it finished...

lookin good so far.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

that is a beefy ass sub.... whats the plans for mids and highs? amp?

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived