Jump to content

z71kris

18+ All Access!
  • Posts

    759
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by z71kris

  1. my Lanzar has been fine for me in my setup...I have hammered on it for 4 years now...
  2. NSFW Language.... Freaking hysterical! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMH6d0-5fqU
  3. haha, I remember seeing them a long time ago....
  4. I think the 500.1 will handle the lvl 4s....
  5. oh...I have been thinking of amping my highs, and adding a second in the door.....nice build on the pods BTW
  6. off topic question, where do you have your hi amp at? Behind the back seat?
  7. I think the dispatcher would be of a career job, and security to be intermediate job, unless you want to move up and be the HNIC, I would say be the dispatcher...
  8. funny as hell...
  9. thats more then half your budget bro on two subs..you buy an amp, to push those right, 250...that leaves you just over 100..for wires and HU....just sayin...
  10. POS or not the shop put the wrong fuse in, which caused it to over heat, melt and possibly damage the amp...if they did not have 15s should have used 10s, if no 10s then dont use any..that my .02 cents...
  11. its always something small....
  12. nope never an issue for me, between me and my parents we had that car for almost 8 years...
  13. maybe they just wanted the easy to get stuff....sucks either way...hopefully they did not case the rest of the stuff....
  14. nice stuff...are you building a base for the box to sit on?
  15. an ex girl used that excuse not to give dome a few times...
  16. yes what they said, add to, do not remove..
  17. I had a 92, man that car pounded, I took silicon to and sealed all the lights together, and put bubble wrap under the plate and that really helped, also lining the trunk will help a lot to...I had two 12's in a slot port (prefab)SPL box subs and port rear facing, with only maybe 500 wts, but the car was thin the sound traveled so well inside it...man that thing got down...
  18. check your fuses, but I think you are ok...are you noticing voltage drop...
  19. I was curious,so here is the youtube link
  20. the big 3 is simple, there is nothing to really screw up, all you do is add wire, you are not removing or changing anything, so it really cant mess anything up, just find good grounds... I would not waste the money on the cap, and I would try to get a 4 channel amp for the front and rear speakers....thats what I would do...
×
×
  • Create New...