Jump to content

Welcome to the SMD forum!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ehli

  • Rank
    Forum N()()B

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My head unit is a Kenwood DMX706S and the amp is a X802-5.  I saw the video but he only talks about the input to the amp.  Nothing about the output of the head unit. If I go off of what he talks about then I would use the twisted pair, but then the outputs would use the coax.  Not sure what to do?  Thanks

  2. Single ended rca cables or differential rca cables. My head unit has continuity from center to outer rca output, my amp has no continuity from center to outer rca input. What cable do I need to use, single pin rca or twisted pair rca?
  • Create New...