it is a little different. sounds a little more ghetto. old rehab was alittle more white boy rap mixed with reggae. but i like how they completely pretend this is their first CD. When I know I could go home right now and throw in the self titled and listen to bartendersong
that makes more sense. i was shooting pool one night and i guess someone plaied it on the jukebox and without even noticing i started singing along and then i was like... wait. how do i know this song. lol
why is everyone just now starting to talk about rehab? are they on the radio now and im just missing it. because I saw them live as some opening band like.. 5 or 6 years ago.
I want to listen to something new so I want to know what you guys suggest.
I listen to everything... & I mean everything. country, rap, ska, grunge, hip hop, r&b, etc.
see thats why i was so impressed by isimple. they have some harness that comes in a kit that hooks to the back of my factory stereo and lets me control it through the radio. plus it charges it and lets me browse by artist, album, genre, etc. if you can find me something better than that for less that $150 i'll be amazed.
heyyyy! I'm a girl. =[
but like I said if your not as excited about it as I am I'm sorry. I've been wanting something to play my iPod through my radio.
Hey!! I just found this really sweet ipod integration company. & No, I'm not just some spammer! I just thought it would be nice to let you guys know what i found. The company is called iSimple Solutions. You should deffinantly check them out. If you're not as impressed by them as I am I'm sorry.