Hey guys, I just came into possession of some extra Fosgate 4 guage wire.
I have the power wire (17ft I believe) with inline fuse & terminal, turn on wire, ground wire with terminal, and extra pieces...This kit didn't have the RCAs in it.
The only thing wrong with anything is my friend accidentally stripped a tiny layer (thinner than a piece of paper of the casing off the power wire. He was pulling it through the firewall and it was running over something sharp. You couldn't see this defect unless you were looking for it. Besides that the ends of the wires have been stripped for install.
This wiring was opened two days ago, and used to play my DC 1k for literally 5 minutes...Without going into unnecessary details, here it is for sale.
It was 90 bucks at Best Buy, so I will sell it for $50.
Note: I only accept payment via PayPal and I will only ship once the full amount has been transferred.
Pic: