Ok I need some help, I've spent the last 48 hrs readin all the dual/tri/quad, multiple run posts. And found many many conflicting options. So here's my set up and my thinking, so please feel free to comment cause daytona is like 6 weeks away.
So ......
On to the setup and thinking,
3 180 alts, 2 on a dual custom mount and 1 in stock location
The one in stock location charging the car battery and running all car accessories with dual 0 runs from alt and big 3 done
The other 2 alts to the rear batteries(4) with dual 0g runs from each alt (4 0g runs total, 1 0g to each rear battery)
Now heres my dilemma , GROUNDING!
Now keep in mind it's in a civic hatch (unibody)
My options I'm torn between are
4 0g grounds from alt case(2 off each case) to a solid point up front AND 4 0g (1off each battery) to soild point in rear
Or
4 runs from alt cases straight to battery negatives ?
And does the other front alt need to be tied in in any way? Or can I leave it the way Im thinking with the separation 2 alts for battery bank and 1alt for the car and accessories purposes?
Thanks for any help in advance! Running outta time and need help to make it to daytona!
Oh yeah,
4 ppi dcx1500.1 's
2 ppi dcx600.4's
If u need to figure out draw