Jump to content

99s10walled

S.O.T.M. Winner
  • Posts

    1027
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by 99s10walled

  1. Ur own teammate Jorge haha U always beat me u fudger
  2. Lot of Laggers bro might not sell by then
  3. Thanks bro Got a few interested none have come thru tho
  4. No I won't No ride to compete with Best I can do is ship em
  5. If I still have them yea
  6. http://www.audiopipe.com/products/cables/singles/pw-ps-cables.html
  7. Looking to sell all together if not then I'll break it up in a few days
  8. cca never had any issues with it tho Me and Deepsilencer ran it
  9. I have 7 runs of audiopipe 0 Gauge for sale Approximately 13 ft long each run with terminals on each end. $110 shipped Wires were just pulled out when I took the pic they're nice and clean now ready to be shipped Can take pic with name later if needed
  10. We metered on tone just now finally 160.0 @ 47 hz door open 159.9 from 42-46 hz door open 157.4 @ 28 hz door open 157.4 @ 43 hz sealed up db drag 161.3 @ 43 hz kickpanel door open 158.7 @ 47 hz Meca
  11. 20 cubes after displacements tuned to 38 hz
  12. Yup mayhems ftw Umm I didn't check as its not fully how we want it just enough to take it to autorama still gotta add some external bracing and finish glassing and sanding the inside of the box and make some better panels to seal it off. Not to mention tune the amps some.. never touched the gains lol
  13. 57.9 meca and 137 park and pound Failed to take ipod with tones so the 57.9 was on music ftl lol
  14. Truck is finished and metered.. If eric wants to post its on him.. No tuning yet its going to Autorama tomorrow morning then we will tune after
  15. I'm not the one installing all the wires and stuff.. Wall is ready waiting on the installation..
  16. Agreed that's why no 45s are in we will be testing with 45s couple different spots and then shrinking the box/port some but who knows its still not playing yet.. good thing to have a termlab comes in handy. But that's till after autorama its going without much testing might have it playing tomorrow
  17. Didn't take pics of that but its just the edges glassed with cloth and the rest of the box just straight glass
  18. Bump $120 shipped to the U.S.
×
×
  • Create New...