It should be because I dont plan to ever touching this truck again. I have alot of power this around, i changed all my interior speakers to Beyma 10/8s and doubled the power on those as well.
thanks now I have work n this damn engine noise that I did have before I tuned the bass, I might have turned a knob to high but that nothing, Ill keep diggin. I should of closed the window on the other side to maybe create more pressure
the point of bass only is that, "bass only" in which Trippi agreed to prior to event even starting, you cant change an agreement/ or rule in the middle of the contest. These rules been there for years. The reason also is to hear if the vehicle can achieve all the notes not just that rugget loud bass but the earthquake lows.
Thanks it was a paperthin close match, Trippi shocked me with how it sounded, my scouts failed miserably lol
Chode was there along with other members of SMD, yes there was shit talking but all in fun. At one point Chode stole the show. Alot of people showed up in cold elements to see a streetbattle. Summer will be good!