Good stuff Steve.
It's really amazing what some people do to help others out in need.
I recently went through a flood about month ago here in Colorado. We lost alot, everything in the garage and basement. 4 cars, Adams detail, stereo equipment, all my kids toys, clothes and a lot more.
I had a member on the TBSS owners see my family on the news and quickly those guys started a fund raiser to help. My kids were able to get a bunch of clothes and some toys. We are also able to have a good bday for my 3 year old daughter.
Not to mention Adam's polish replaced over $1500 in detailing supplies. That was a amazing and unexpected.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, there is still a lot of good people around. I never experienced anything like it.
People you never met doing anything they can to help out.