Jump to content

08tahoe

Members
  • Posts

    1502
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08tahoe

  1. I think the recomemded is a d5100r but I just put a d3400 in mine last night, I just had to cut the plastic tray that holds the battery a little. I took out a yellow top optima d34/78 that fit perfect in there to put the xs power d3400 in. But my car is a 4cylinder if you have a 6cylinder it might be different. I also have a d3100 for the trunk and imma put that in asap. Right now I'm running only 1500rms for my subs and 600rms for my 6x9s and 6.5s. When I'm done imma be running 3000rms also cause I plan on putting in 2 jl audio hd1200/1 when they come out and my jl hd600/4, and I got a dc power 180hp alt. I just plan on running those 2 batteries but you never know one day I might put another d3100 in the trunk
  2. lol that's just what imma do, imma let my little brother have it
  3. if it were me, I would take it out and sell it, since you have a rear battery, that is gonna be much better then a cap, more power for longer, and you have a good charger so those batteries are gonna be floating each night, the cap is just gonna be a drag on your system, what is your alternator size? I would take the cap out no matter what IMHO, by selling it you can recoup some of that money you spent Thank you! Imma take it out then. My alternator is a dc power 180 amp hp and I think the amps it puts out at idle are 130 or 120.
  4. So I just got a d3400 for under the hood of my 2007 Honda accord to replace my yellow top and a d3100 for the trunk, and I'm gonna put them in as soon as I charge them up with my new hf1215. I am running two Jl audio 13"w6v2 with a powerbass Asa 1500.1d amp and my Jl audio hd600/4 for my 6x9's and 6.5's and my question is should I remove the 5 farad tsunami cap that I have in the trunk or just leave it in? In other words would it just be taking up space or would it help a little?
×
×
  • Create New...