Hey guys..if you don't mind me chim'n in here. I noticed Aaron that you made a comment about towing a Bobcat. Them things weight usually 7500 + trailor weight. You might want to look at the load limit of both the tires and the rims before purchasing. Most aftermarket rims for Dodges have low load limits and the tires that you are looking at are most likely C rated. (sorry guys...)

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Hey guys..if you don't mind me chim'n in here. I noticed Aaron that you made a comment about towing a Bobcat. Them things weight usually 7500 + trailor weight. You might want to look at the load limit of both the tires and the rims before purchasing. Most aftermarket rims for Dodges have low load limits and the tires that you are looking at are most likely C rated. (sorry guys...)

hey Kev! your input is always welcomed... especialy in regards to Dodge P/U Trucks! Aaron the toyos are E rated, but the BFG's are not! Again: good lookin out Kev!!! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

dont know what the rating is on these but i love my TRXUS STS. i dont haul anything so it didnt matter to me what the rating was, my dodge is a pussy! if u shop around u can get them for a great price, cheaper than bfg and toyo.

sorry bro, but Super Swamper sucks... TRXUS's are cool when they are bigger than 36's... been there done that! Interco tires are not round they are straight oval!!! <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

So i should look at rating for the rims and tire i wasnt sure if it would be good or not to tow the bobcat with a lift or not or bobcat wheight about 9000 lbs and the trailer is im not sure here is a link Trailer

hey Kev! your input is always welcomed... especialy in regards to Dodge P/U Trucks! Aaron the toyos are E rated, but the BFG's are not! Again: good lookin out Kev!!! :)

^^^^ .... cough... cough...

So in other words get the Toyos for heavy hauling Also do you know anything about 4 wheel parts they have a location here and idk if there any good or not

i worked for them cats for almost 7 years... about 3 years ago they layed off all their top salesmen! employed there, you will find a very knowledgable store manager, a very smart shop foreman, and on their sales counter they have the dumbest sales guys ever... more or less, they suck they are all about sales and they dont give a rats ass about the consumer! i used to work @ the 1 here in SacTown... on our counter we had 1 guy that was in the industry for 20+ years, myself 10 years, and a younger cat that was just a straight up suspension Ace! nowadays they have a bunch of Kragen/Checker/Schucks flunkies that dont know shit about suspension or drivetrain! LOL i used to make like $70-$80K a year there... now the sales guys get min. wage plus comission which eqauls almost half of what we used to get payed. LOL about 2 years ago they were bought out by the same company that owns Advanced Auto Parts!!! :lol: FYI WARNING: they will try to sell you what they have in stock and they shy away from special orders... oh and dont take my word for it... go check out ripoffreport.com!!! B)

Archived