H.o Alt?

Hi guys I was wondering for someone that doesnt have a deep pockets can i just get away with a big 3 and a hc2400 w/ a yellow top under the hood. I have a 125amp alt in it stock...for right now with NO electrical upgrades the voltage is a constant 11 some times 10.8....I plan on running 2 hk401sx 's and a planet audio zr300.4 ill prolly wont be playing them at full tit daily but knowing me i will..LOL

Far as wires 2 runs 1/0 knu and 4 gauge knu for the big 3 along with the stock wires

I read some read that a guy had a sundown amp i think (1500) and had voltage at 11 then added a batcap 800 and then boost it up to 13....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Hi guys I was wondering for someone that doesnt have a deep pockets can i just get away with a big 3 and a hc2400 w/ a yellow top under the hood. I have a 125amp alt in it stock...for right now with NO electrical upgrades the voltage is a constant 11 some times 10.8....I plan on running 2 hk401sx 's and a planet audio zr300.4 ill prolly wont be playing them at full tit daily but knowing me i will..LOL

Far as wires 2 runs 1/0 knu and 4 gauge knu for the big 3 along with the stock wires

I read some read that a guy had a sundown amp i think (1500) and had voltage at 11 then added a batcap 800 and then boost it up to 13....

it's hard to say bro, you'll have to hook everything up and see for yourself to find the answer.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived