Vids & Pics From Show Today.

Alpinemayn and myself attended a show today. He has 4 BTL 18's powered by 4 Memphis 4Ks in a Tahoe and I have a pair of Bl 18s powered by a pair of RF T1Ks in a Yukon. Alpinemayn hit a 152.x w/ his amps set very conservatively because of him still having a stock alt w/ only a couple extra batts. He also set a new beginner hardcore state record at 152.6db.

100_0272.jpg

I'm thankful that Alpinemayn brought me his old boxes w/ subs up port back to test out my Bls in instead of my subs & port back box. My old box was 13.5ft w/ 192.5in of port tuned to 32hz and hit a best of 146.5db. The new ones are 7-7.5ft tuned to 36hz and hit 147.9db. Now I just need to get my tuning straigthened out since my truck seems to love 32hz tuning and I'll be shooting for a 150.

We both competed in the 139.9 BassRace and were up against each other in the first round. Its a long story but I forgot what class I was in and started out low in the 120db range. By the time I realized it was too late to come back. Alpinemayn won both rounds for the overall win. Heres the BassRace vid.

th_bassrace.jpg

Heres some pics and hair trick vids.

000_0008.jpg

000_0013.jpg

th_hairtrick1.jpg

th_hairtrick2.jpg

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg