Second Skin Audio

24 10's...damn!

i know i know...im gonna start installing my batts and all that in abt 3 weeks and starting box in couple days but after that im already saving up for my next build...i know it might take me awhile but i REALLY wanna make this build happen...i might save alittle money and go with just 16 10's...

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Well just dont end up like so many "kids" on here that said they were gonna this and gonna that and ended up being hit with the B.H. for being full of shit. (not saying you are)......(yet).....:lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

haha...i didnt say it was going to soon im almost done with this build though...im buying my iraggi alt in 2 week and my ports should be here in 3 days so starting box when ports comes in and after that just need amp so should be done in abt 4weeks...im only 18 so i still gotta save up to move out but its hard bc paying for my college classes are expensive haha...but not sure if i said it to you but nice ass build man...your shit looks killa's

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!