Afterparty Posted February 6, 2011 Report Posted February 6, 2011 I have an RE SX 18, Dual 2 and I'm in the market for a new amp. I'm looking at an AudioPipe 30001 and I would run the SX at 4 ohms bridged. What do you guys think? RMS of that sub is 1000 watts and my budget is around $300.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted February 6, 2011 Report Posted February 6, 2011 Are you looking to upgrade in the near future or are you gonna keep this set-up for a while?? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Afterparty Posted February 6, 2011 Author Report Posted February 6, 2011 Are you looking to upgrade in the near future or are you gonna keep this set-up for a while?? I'm planning on keeping this setup for at least a year.
Amerrricuh Posted February 6, 2011 Report Posted February 6, 2011 http://www.vminnovations.com/product_2382/AUDIOPIPE-Mono-Class-D-3000W-Amplifier.html (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Amerrricuh Posted February 6, 2011 Report Posted February 6, 2011 this one will be a good choice. good clean power. http://www.audioque.com/AQ1200D-Amplifier_p_30.html (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted February 6, 2011 Report Posted February 6, 2011 I would probably just do an Audioque 1200d, no need to get an amp thats gonna take up extra space, when your not using the extra power ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Amerrricuh Posted February 6, 2011 Report Posted February 6, 2011 I would probably just do an Audioque 1200d, no need to get an amp thats gonna take up extra space, when your not using the extra power X2 (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Afterparty Posted February 6, 2011 Author Report Posted February 6, 2011 I would probably just do an Audioque 1200d, no need to get an amp thats gonna take up extra space, when your not using the extra power X2 Alright that makes sense, thanks guys.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.