Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

I want to wall at the C-pillar for 2 18's need ur HELP!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 96 jimmy that I want to add another 18 to but I have to keep the backseats. I am able to wall at the C-pillar and have the port blow in. I will be using 2 18" zcons from SSA they are rated at 2500rms. Right now I got the one sitting in a 7 cubic encloser tuned to 33Hz. I am currently using the SAZ3k. for the new setup I will be using the Stetsom 5k2d at 2 ohms. It pushes about 6800rms at 2 ohms at 13.8 volts. I would want the new enclosure to be tuned at 33hz because it will be used as my daily vehicle. I will be have 2 xs d3100 in the back so we will need to take into consideration that! Thanks for all your input ahead of time!

Width above wheels is 59 1/2"

Depth from top of seat to back is 38"

Depth from bottom of seat to back is slightly under 40"

Height total is 59 1/2" with ceiling out!

width of wheel well is 40"

Height of wheel well is 7" not sure on length

Posted

sorry bout the randomness of this question as it is off topic of your question, but i was wanting to know if you have any tl numbers with just 1 18 and that 3500?

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Posted

sorry bout the randomness of this question as it is off topic of your question, but i was wanting to know if you have any tl numbers with just 1 18 and that 3500?

its only the saz3000d and with the enclosure and the ZCON in my truck and I am doing about 147 on music at 33hz. Not 100% i will no the exact numbers. I had the btl with the hifonics brz2100 in the same enclosure and I was doing a 144 at 33hz and I am pushing a lot more air so its only a guesstimate so dont hold me to that number!

Posted

thats cool boss, i am looking at blazer/jimmy's right now for my next build and was just curious. Good luck with yours :drinks:

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4707 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...