Zach's New Build(update 09-24-2007)7:45pm

ida bought them also, bought them to hook to some huge amp and blow them just for the sake of blowing them

Dang all of the sudden I'm going to get MDF to finish the box and people are saying there like shit.

Read back and see what Roscoe said bought me.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

at the beginning of this thread i told u these things might not be as loud as the ones u have

but since ur already doin it go ahead and do it

they just have such a small driver on it and very little suspension so dont expect anything real big outta this

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

It better be louder who knows well find out and if not ill sell them and get big ones.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

That is a good ass deal im might get them if they are still the same price when I get around 80 bucks. I have been looking at he MA Audio's before Nice find thanks well im off to get MDF

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i got my ex girl 3 of the same MA 10s just like that and she got a noise violation ticket or w/e. She got pulled over passing a cop on a county road and the cop said she was shaking his windows when he passed. Might not be that loud cause i laughed when he said that but they sounded good .It was the loudest MA 10s i ever heard...theyre ok for MA

Lets Go Ski

i got my ex girl 3 of the same MA 10s just like that and she got a noise violation ticket or w/e. She got pulled over passing a cop on a county road and the cop said she was shaking his windows when he passed. Might not be that loud cause i laughed when he said that but they sounded good .It was the loudest MA 10s i ever heard...theyre ok for MA

Thanks for the input

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well guys I went to get MDF and I got them to cut the sheet inhalf and It wouldn't fit LOL so I had them cut it down to 30 inches by 49 inches and then the excess or whateva was left. Ill go take pics if yall want me too?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived