Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Four 18" Cerwin Vega Strokers. Help!!!


Phazer131

Recommended Posts

Posted

aww shit dude, then just build a box in the cab.. if you have an ext cab.. , otherwise its gonna suck to build a box for 4 18's and not be able to move air into the cab :(

Ive already gone that route with two hccas 154s. Took out my back seat. sounded sick but Like everyone else, I NEED MORE! I drive this truck to work everyday, i dont really want to build a wall in the backseat. That is another reason why I want to build to separate boxes just in case I have to put them in my brothers Tahoe if it doesnt sound how I want it to in the bed . I know its not ideal but for the moment its the only options I have

  • 2 years later...
Posted

Hate to start up a new thread and beat an old one up, but I have one of these subs "15 d2 that I've had for atleast 8years and it stills plays. I would like to use it before buying more subs but not surte what amp would power a single 15" thats going in a 80s Caprice?

  • 4 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1727 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...