Second Skin Audio

yummy

Carroot1

feel free to enlighten me, but i probably wont care enough to read it. not getting butthurt at all. you just try to shoot me down with no proof whatsoever. thats like saying you shouldnt use 8 gauge on a 2000rms amp. the person would be left with a question of why and they never explained why. shit like that pisses me off

Which is why I won't. You're obviously stuck in your ways, so just ask PWK any questions you may have; I'm sure you'll have no problem accepting the answers as gospel.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

it may play flat, but also have low output...

but if thats what you want, i know not everyone wants to kill ppl ears but have it sound good

low output? how does this have low output, because of the port is to small? i guess i dont understand.

mJzD9.png

feel free to enlighten me, but i probably wont care enough to read it. not getting butthurt at all. you just try to shoot me down with no proof whatsoever. thats like saying you shouldnt use 8 gauge on a 2000rms amp. the person would be left with a question of why and they never explained why. shit like that pisses me off

Which is why I won't. You're obviously stuck in your ways, so just ask PWK any questions you may have; I'm sure you'll have no problem accepting the answers as gospel.

i requested a design from him and it was $50. i didnt take it. why? because i can design and computer sketch a basic ported box in 15 minutes to the woofers specifications and have it perform great and not have to wait 3-4 weeks like eric did. i knew of his crappy "success" rate also. hence why i didnt spend the money. i may be 18 but ive been here for almost 4.5 years, i think i know a few things.

I'm still waiting for all these PWK haters to explain why this box is so bad.

The small port and lack of bracing. I just fiddled with the dimensions and it looks like the box is ~1.55ft^3 tuned in the 26-27hz area...pretty small considering he's using rated power. But like I said before, I'm sure it was a space issue and the fact that he wanted to get down to 20hz, which the smaller volume will help with below tuning.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Archived