Second Skin Audio

yummy

Carroot1

Looks like a basic ported box...no bracing?

why would you need bracing?

Because you have 20" and 22" long pieces that are unbraced, as well as the top and bottom throughout the sub chamber. I'd personally brace it, especially if I were doing it for a customer. A simple window brace in the middle of the chamber would work great, or a couple of dowels bracing vertically and horizontally.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

When that box sucks fucking balls...give me a call for a correct one.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Looks like a basic ported box...no bracing?

why would you need bracing?

Because you have 20" and 22" long pieces that are unbraced, as well as the top and bottom throughout the sub chamber. I'd personally brace it, especially if I were doing it for a customer.

if pwk says it doesnt need bracing, it doesnt need bracing. not being a nuthugger.

i cant believe people actually pay this guy for these shitbox designs....

lmfao for making money off people who have no idea.

go make a list of his successful boxes and i'll make a list of all the shitbox ones ive seen, and we will see whos is a longer list.

Archived