Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

SBN "11 big questions..Plz help!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok this is my first time goin to SBN and how much it cost to compete? (I heard its $100 a day so $300 total for 3 days) and ok plz help me out, is there a loud orderance in daytona. I know Jp got $500 worth of ticket last year but he was trying to get them tickets, ha after he got 5 I think I seen in his picture. If it was me soon as they warn me my shit won't be on.. That's me. Soo?? Just plz give me info on that I been researching but nothing.. Can I be in the car, can my car be on ( I sure hope so cause at carl Casper this year my car can be on stupid)? Any more info or a site with all the info I need, I think u so much??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...