PETERGUNZ559 Posted September 10, 2007 Report Posted September 10, 2007 I traded my boy and recieved 4 earthquake db12's. their a few years old but look pretty good.. any hoot. Im gonna add them to cherokee. I was just wondering if I should use a ported or sealed. I would like to port them put I'm not sure if they would sound good.. any Ideals? thanks in advance..
dwright27 Posted September 10, 2007 Report Posted September 10, 2007 i had one of these, in a virtual tech box off 400 RMS and it pounded!!!!!! i traded it for a fosgate 1000bd, and the guy said he woulda gave me the amp and some cash for it if he knew it sounded as good as it did. 4 of them should be fucking mad! 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.