anthonyott99 Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 I just bought an Audiocontrol Overdrive unit and i was wondering if i can use rca "Y" adapters on the output side and run two amps off of it ???
PUNKYOU007 Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 Should be able to. I cannot think of any reason not to. Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
Maxim Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 I just bought an Audiocontrol Overdrive unit and i was wondering if i can use rca "Y" adapters on the output side and run two amps off of it ??? Depends on the output voltage of the unit and the input voltage of the amps. Let's say the Overdrive outputs at 5 volts. And your 2 amps have a minimum input voltage of 2 volts. You'll be all set. But if the Overdrive only outputs at 3 volts, then each amp isn't going to have a strong enough input. According to Google, the Overdrive has a knob on it that you can set to 2V, 5V, or 7.5V outputs. I'd personally set that knob to 7.5V if you plan on splitting the signal to 2 amps. Most amps like to see at least 2V inputs (if not more) so 3.75 volts should do each amp nicely. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
anthonyott99 Posted February 10, 2011 Author Report Posted February 10, 2011 It actually max's out at 9 volts rms so i should have enough to put 4 volts to each amp huh ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.