Lol @wildbeast that actually was my plan a couple years back but then AFS sold out of those wheels. I'll probably be getting black wheels in the future. CCWs are bad ass but they're about 600 per wheel

3d7304fe.jpg

2003 Mach 1 Build

HU: Alpine CDA-9857

Sub: Fi Bl 4"VC fully loaded

Sub Amp: RF 1500-1bdcp

Highs Amp: Kicker KX650.4

Highs: Polk Audio db 6.5 comps

Epicenter

Lol @wildbeast that actually was my plan a couple years back but then AFS sold out of those wheels. I'll probably be getting black wheels in the future. CCWs are bad ass but they're about 600 per wheel

you do know they started making them again right???? lol cheap too about 150 a wheel.. yea ik ccws are crazy.. same with true forged... join up on the mach 1 registry and show the rarest color off

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I've been a member on there sine 06, same SN: 650rcode. i think i posted some of the pics from my build in the electrical thread over there

3d7304fe.jpg

2003 Mach 1 Build

Epicenter

• 6 months later...

Hey guys, Running for system of the month for December 2011. Never gotten any more than my own vote, so any votes from you who like my build will be appreciated. Thanks. Also, plans are in the works for sealing off my trunk and installing a 15" BL

3d7304fe.jpg

2003 Mach 1 Build

Epicenter

Archived