what do yall think? appreciate any answers.

Fulmer726

I'm sure yall have heard this a thousand times but I have 2010 gmc single cab and want a good clear system.. I don't wanna drill no holes or build some custom door panels.. just wanna replace the mids and highs kind of wanna keep stock radio...? Or not?

get a after market radio and a lil 4 ch and just add after market Component System that will fit in ur oem spot and just put the tweeter on the a frame

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

well i know to do that, what i was trying to say was what kind are good these days? what mids & highs and what amp to push them? i had RF's in my old chevy single cab and they sounded like crap..

and why is that not a question?

if i remember right your truck already might have a 1 inch tweeter in it with 6.5 speakers. if you get a component set with 1 inch tweeters you could just fab them in the stock bracket and nobody would ever know

in the doors? i know there in the a pillars..

CDT makes great component systems.

And grammatically it just wasn't a question by any means. You said you didn't want to do custom doors and then said you wanna replace the stock mids and highs. Never asked a question whatsoever. :werd_msword:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

CDT makes great component systems.

And grammatically it just wasn't a question by any means. You said you didn't want to do custom doors and then said you wanna replace the stock mids and highs. Never asked a question whatsoever. :werd_msword:

My bad man, just axious to hear what yall had to say, no need to shoot me down...