Second Skin Audio

Best Bang for the Buck(2x 12" DC Level 3s or x2 15" Alpine Type-Rs?)

why do you WANT flex? do you want to be quieter or something? i dont get it.

and by what beanz means is, go measure the trunk in your car and try to see the biggest box you can fit realistically in it.

I want to be loud as shit....as much ground poundage as possible...but like i said...i want a dependable system...one that i will not have to fix all the time and buy new shit for to make it work....i would measure my trunk right now but my tape measure broke about a week and a half ago...the tape measure housing split and the tape went EVERYWHERE lol

you already made a thread like this. dc, sundown, or aq sdc's

sorry for asking...just had a vs. question because the Type Rs looked pretty good...

THE YOTA(96'Camry LE)

Her Voice:

Kenwood KDC-MP345U Receiver

Two 12" HFi12D4 Subwoofers

Rockford Fosgate 201s Amp

Four Kenwood Excelon KFC-X693 6x9s

i'd do any of the others i mentioned, because if type r's blow, you're payin a ton to recone, if the sundown blows its like a $30 recone, dc is cheap, and aq probably is as well

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i'd do any of the others i mentioned, because if type r's blow, you're payin a ton to recone, if the sundown blows its like a $30 recone, dc is cheap, and aq probably is as well

gotcha...i think i will go with 2 12" DC Level 3s with a AudioQue AQ2200D a Kinetik battery for trunk and Knu Konceptz 1/0 Gauge Wiring Kit and will buy Knu Konceptz Big 3 parts as well.

THE YOTA(96'Camry LE)

Her Voice:

^^^ nice! Yup go with the lvl3s. You wont be able to fit 2 15s in a trunk well enough.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

level 3's wont last on a 2200 at full power lmao. i dont think yoru electrical will either.

kranny and his llama are correct...no need to give level 3's that much...if you're completely set on that amp i'd honestly get the sa-12's..

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

level 3's wont last on a 2200 at full power lmao. i dont think yoru electrical will either.

kranny and his llama are correct...no need to give level 3's that much...if you're completely set on that amp i'd honestly get the sa-12's..

my llama is all knowing :D. but seriously, on an audiopipe 1500 those things were moving an inch. i dont think they'll move any more.

edit: if you had to stick with that 2200, upgrade to the level 4's.

Edited by Kranny

my llama is all knowing :D. but seriously, on an audiopipe 1500 those things were moving an inch. i dont think they'll move any more.

How much would 2 12" Level 4s cost me if you dont mind me asking

THE YOTA(96'Camry LE)

Her Voice:

pm corona_jeff, CJ18, chode69, dwright27, thorshammer, or WCArusty...one of them will most likely chime in..

Build in Progress

pm corona_jeff, CJ18, chode69, dwright27, thorshammer, or WCArusty...one of them will most likely chime in..

Yea...I been talking to Jeff...hes the one selling me the 3s...but idk...i wonder if a AQ1200D would run the 3s clean and hard

THE YOTA(96'Camry LE)

Her Voice: