X2 on the pics please. Im debating doing this to my grand marquis.How much of a difference has it made.
i had a grand marquis and i built a similar box with 4 jl audio 12s with a much bigger port ,dam wish i had taken pics of that build but on the port its 2 different parts if u do the same way i did mine it will look awesome . let find the pics

Ha if you could find those pictures thatd be awesome man. Also could you please explain the 2 part port your talking about.

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

X2 on the pics please. Im debating doing this to my grand marquis.How much of a difference has it made.
i had a grand marquis and i built a similar box with 4 jl audio 12s with a much bigger port ,dam wish i had taken pics of that build but on the port its 2 different parts if u do the same way i did mine it will look awesome . let find the pics

Ha if you could find those pictures thatd be awesome man. Also could you please explain the 2 part port your talking about.

ok what i did was made another port to show u how it was done if it wasnt for the rain i would go out and take the seat and back deck out to take more pics

ok this how i do my trunk builds ported up the back deck ,,, imma use this piece of wood as the top of my box with the black part as my port going in the box, when u making ur port make it a little big longer then u need cause ur gonna need it make sure when ur box is in the trunk that it is center of ur rear deck and when cutting ur rear deck cut it bigger then ur port like mine my port is 15.5 long i cut the deck 20 inches cause ur gonna need room to screw the second part of the port023-2.jpg

the i took 3 pieces of scrap and placed them on 3 sides of the port on the box so that the base and the rest of the port line up030-1.jpg0Impala%20SS%20build/025-2.jpg[/img]024-2.jpg so after ur box is installed u attach the rest of the port to the box and make even with the read deck and cut off the access make ur trim panel and carpet the match ur car

Archived