Sonic Electronix

so i have a dual cd player and it just all of a sudden stopped reading burnt discs, like i was cruising with a burnt cd and then all of a sudden it spits out the cd, i put it back in and it stays in, goes to track 1 but just sits there. anyone know wats wrong?

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

its a dual

honestly never used it, my friend has a dual now and it heats up his cds lie he put it in the oven, i doubt thats good

my kenwood did that a little and i just cleaned the disc waited a bit and put it back in and it hasnt had a problem since

im in nebraska lol... and i was kinda short on cash... got some fines to pay and had to sell my alpine H/U to get the money :/ a cd player is next on my list though. then a box and another one of my audiobahn subs

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

change headunits man :/. duals arent really known to be good quality. ive read plenty of stories about dual's just up and going with no warning.

yep i dont think duals are of very good quality, especially for the price of some of them, i wouldnt even trust their higher priced stuff

lol its my girlfriends cd player, its been through a car wreck and it heats my cds so much and it scratches them bad. i baught a brand new lil jon crunk rock cd and its already got more scrastches then one of my oldest cds

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

ok but i also have a question about my amp/subs if i ahd 2 svc 2 ohm subs and i hooked them up to my jl amp which is stable to 2 ohms would it go down to 1 ohm? the channel goes ++-- on the amp and i cant bridge it

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

ok but i also have a question about my amp/subs if i ahd 2 svc 2 ohm subs and i hooked them up to my jl amp which is stable to 2 ohms would it go down to 1 ohm? the channel goes ++-- on the amp and i cant bridge it

is the jl am mono or 2 channel, both can have those same inputs

and does it say bridged at all on the amp

i could be wrong but never heard of a 2 ohm svc sub, ive only seen svc 4 and 8 ohm

is the jl am mono or 2 channel, both can have those same inputs

and does it say bridged at all on the amp

i could be wrong but never heard of a 2 ohm svc sub, ive only seen svc 4 and 8 ohm

they r the 12" Fi X series subs Fi X series. im planning on getting 2 untell i can afford something better. and the amp says "non bridgable" right under the + and -

My amp

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200