Droid 2 Global..currently playing with ROM's...

I have the same phone and have been wanting to do it, let me know how you go about doing it please, step by step if you can

i love this phone dont you ? :) but i got z4root installed, well i think atleast, heres the link for that http://www.mediafire.com/?u9zz52rvo3d5uac

im just trying to find out where to get the bootstep recovery thing....click his link above and itll get you to where i am now

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

logan scroll though here, http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-global/

but i found the bootstrap http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-global/96381-droid-2-global-root-custom-recovery-sim-unlock-tutorial.html

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Ill check all the links and everything after you have successfully rooted yours lol..yea I love the phone, if I can make it a lil faster and smoother it would be perfect

its rooted with z4root, just trying to get some new skins and such right now

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

uh so i downloaded darkslide and im stuck on the loading screen after the moto symbol pops up, its animated and moving but it has an x, i pulled the batt and the same thing pops up.....help.....

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

im guessing the darkslide i downloaded was for the X not the 2....so wtf do i do now? i cant get into recovery

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

i know this is gunna be annoying but i need this figured out, i need to restore, so im bumping till i get some help

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Sorry....but glad I waited before doing this, hope you get it all situated

im still gunna do it again lmao, but its cuz my dumb ass dident read everything, i downloaded a droid x rom, which obv doesnt work with a droid 2

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived