ok so in the long run im planning on painting my car black so i was wondering how much itd cost to change everything in my car from stock grey/brown to black black and more black.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Its expensive if you do it right. Got to find aftermarket parts if they aren't made in black. New dash, steering wheel, headliner, seatbelts, seats, carpet, all the plastics, door panels. Do redo a whole interior it gets expensive buying all the little things that you need. I'm doing my excursion and I'm running up a expensive bill to do all black and grey.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

ok so in the long run im planning on painting my car black so i was wondering how much itd cost to change everything in my car from stock grey/brown to black black and more black.

What kind if car is it? I know with some vehicles it's super cheap like with Mustangs you can get whole kits that include everything from the carpet all the way to the visors in a kit for like $500. Otherwise for carpet I would suggest ACC's "mass back" carpeting for great sound deadning!

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac