Sonic Electronix

Well look in the mirror and you will know what it looks like prob pretty shitty looking I am guessing worse then being beat with an ugly stick im sure

Are you saying I look impressive? I'm getting mixed signals here.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I did an instal with a 15" Mofo on a hifonics brutus 2607d. It pounded sound good to us inside and out. And yes there is other options available.

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

XBL: NW Livin Loud

I did an instal with a 15" Mofo on a hifonics brutus 2607d. It pounded sound good to us inside and out. And yes there is other options available.

better watch out bro youll be in the fight next cause pa is just so shitty im telling you like i said before you dont know until you have owned it.ty Macfadyen for the nice vid

I am saying stop sticking up for your butt buddy and step out of the post very nicely cause if we was outside in person I would have to give you fags a few bitch slaps to stfu

BWAHAHAHAHA calm down mah niqqa. No need to be a tough guy over the intertubes. Also, were we talking face to face, I probably couldn't hear you over the sound of 139dB's coming from your trunk. :rofl:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It isn't a sub i would run, but I wouldn't go as far to say its just crap. That was done in my buddys maxima and has never had any problems with it.

Edited by Macfadyen732

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

XBL: NW Livin Loud

I am saying stop sticking up for your butt buddy and step out of the post very nicely cause if we was outside in person I would have to give you fags a few bitch slaps to stfu

BWAHAHAHAHA calm down mah niqqa. No need to be a tough guy over the intertubes. Also, were we talking face to face, I probably couldn't hear you over the sound of 139dB's coming from your trunk. :rofl:

x2

Also,Lmao

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It isn't a sub i would run, but I wouldn't go as far to say its just crap. That was done in my buddys maxima and has never had any problems with it.

Thats all I am saying here then FLAME begins cause all they want is a post count. My friend had a 3kw power acoustik amp with 2 infinity 12s hitting over 120 dbs 120 isnt much but it sounded very nice