StreetZ Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I need the box specs for 2 12" DC level 3s to fit in the trunk of my car. I measured my trunk and the biggest area all around to fit a box is 45" Wide, 24" Deep, and 17" Tall. If there is anybody that has a good idea for this lemme know =] ::::::STREETZ:::::: NEW BUILD COMING S☺☺N!!! Xbox 360 Gamertag: STREETZxDBs Team DBs - 06' Ford Fusion - Kentucky
RAM_Designs Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Exactly what vehicle is this going in? Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
StreetZ Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 it will be going into a 1996 Toyota Camry ::::::STREETZ:::::: NEW BUILD COMING S☺☺N!!! Xbox 360 Gamertag: STREETZxDBs Team DBs - 06' Ford Fusion - Kentucky
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.